Saturday, May 23, 2009

RANDOMNITY

Some random photos from over the last week, a few tidbits of my day-to-day.

Sunday was the college graduation of my cousin, Hillary. At the party afterwards, my Auntie Sheila Darling was wanting to know about Ian's facial hair. What is that soul patch anyway? Rock 'n Roll!

On Thursday we went to a classic car show at Patriot Place in Foxboro. I couldn't believe how many really cool cars were there! This is a 1964 Plymouth Valiant Barracuda, hands down one of the coolest cars there. If I could have driven one away that night, this would have been it!
This is a fern growing INSIDE a cellar window of the building in which I work. There are also some kind of critters living in my suspended ceiling and there might be a gopher living in the wall. Fun place!
On Friday I went to visit my friend Jill, it was so nice to see her and all her crazy kids! She's just recently acquired 4 chickens and we were down checking out the pen when we discovered that one of them is probably a rooster! These lovely irises are from her yard and I thought they looked nice with my buddhas and Ian's photo.

Friday night was band practice for Colossus at the really cool home of Kendra and Eric. While the boys played and Kendra created, I went to see Angels and Demons. All I can say is wait for it to come out on dvd. After the movie, I suggested to Eric that it was a beautiful night and perfect for a fire, so he built one! Here's Ian keeping warm and listening as Eric regales us with stories of his job. Eric is one of the best and funniest story tellers EVER!

2 comments:

  1. I'm still enjoying having seen YOU yesterday. No cats in the building in a while? They never got RID of the little critters, but they sort of kept them away. Great pictures, have fun with that camera!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Auntie Sheila Dahling. Very nice composition in that pic :).

    ReplyDelete