Wednesday, September 16, 2009

CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW?



Got a new phone last week. It isn't red, we couldn't find it in red, but still a great phone. I haven't even played with everything it can do, but it's loaded with music for my walks and the sound quality is fantastic! I have a set of earbuds made by iLUV and they're the best I've ever had!

The only problem so far is that I have some homemade ringtones on my old phone that I want to transfer and I was having difficulty doing that. I have since found that the files are Mpegs that need to be converted to QCP files, so I'm going to download a converter and see if that works. If not, I'm stuck with the kooky ringtones on the phone. It won't be horrible, but the tones on the old phone were made by Ian, especially for me. I miss them.

1 comment: