Sunday, July 19, 2009

WE GONNA ROCK DOWN TO ATLANTIC AVENUE

My mother and I drove down to the cape on Saturday to see my brother and his band play at the Barnstable Fair. His band is called The Atlantic Ave Band and they do a mix of covers. Neither one of us had seen them play, so we were psyched to be going.

My sentiments exactly! And it has nothing to do with being married to a bass player.

The guitar line-up. With this many six-strings, you get a nice full sound and the bassist was giving good bottom!

The audience with Mom singing along to "It's Five O'clock Somewhere". She's a big Alan Jackson fan and digs the Jimmy Buffett a little too.

My bro, winking for the camera, and the ever popular Vinny Conga on, well, the congas!

This little guy was dancing for the whole, 1 1/2 hour set. CUTEST!

Vinny, workin' it!

The bassist, groovin' through the whole set.

"She said don't hand me no lines and keep your hands to yourself"

No comments:

Post a Comment